1. Shopify – Shopify is our number one recommendation. Why? Well, because it has a powerful combination of an intuitive navigation and easy-to-use interface. With this tool, you can not only create a website that you have visually envisioned but you can also make sure that all those features you want are included.
5 Most User-Friendly Ecommerce Websites Builder Options
Ready to build your first ecommerce site? Here are the best and most user-friendly ecommerce website builder options to keep in mind!
Preparing to build your first ecommerce site? You already know what kind of features to use? All that is left for you to do is find a great ecommerce website builder.
Choosing an ecommerce website builder will have a huge impact on your overall experience, as well as, on your customers’ experience.
There are a lot of different ecommerce site builders and a lot of them are reliable and secure. Most of them are not easy to use and usually require expert skills or experience to create a website.
Worry not as in this article, we will present to you the best and most user-friendly ecommerce website builder options. These website builders will help you create your own site in a short period of time without sacrificing functionality or quality:
You want to have UGC display to help you sell more? No problem, you’ve got that! You want to have an accounting tool? No problem, as you got that as well. Product management and uploading items is easy and simpler. You can set sales prices, categories, and so much more without a hassle. This is not a typical website builder. Shopify also has an ecommerce management platform which means that you can purchase a domain and host your website directly through Shopify.
2. Weebly – Another great ecommerce website builder to check out. This website builder uses a drag-and-drop technology. The customization is the only downside Weebly has. This sometimes puts a lot of pressure on finding and choosing the right theme so you need to make sure that you find the perfect one that has all the design layout and features you want. The thing we like about this tool is that there are a lot of great features to use. There are also integrations available for social media and some marketing tools.
3. BigCommerce – An excellent ecommerce website builder. BigCommerce helps you build your own ecommerce site quickly and effortlessly. There are plenty of themes and customization options available to help you get started quickly. One of the best things about BigCommerce is that they have a lot of features included in the platform. The features are free and quickly accessible. The interface is designed to take you through the entire online store creation.
4. Magento – When compared to other ecommerce website builder options on this list, Magento requires more technical skills and knowledge. Also, there is no technical support which is a little bit challenging, especially if you need to update or change something. Magento gives you the power of full customization because it is an open-sourced platform. Like other platforms, there are both paid and free themes available and there are lots of great extensions to improve your website’s functionality.
5. Wix – A user-friendly and no-coding website builder that can offer you lots of templates to get you started. It also has hundreds of plugins that can significantly improve the function of your website. The support team on this website is okay, however, it is not nearly as good as most other ecommerce platforms on this list.
Which ecommerce website builder is right for you? That is up to you to decide. Good luck!